Accept, Motivate, Teach...Change Lives!
• Improves muscle tone and strength.
• Improves endurance.
• Increases cardiovascular function.
• Improves self-esteem.
• Reduction in gravitational force.
• Provides psychological benefits.
• Overall improvement in quality of life.
• Increased circulation, endurance, flexibility
• Range of Motion, balance and coordination
A therapeutic procedure, which improves function through the
application of aquatic therapeutic exercises. Aquatic therapy is an
excellent therapeutic low impact activity for individuals of all
abilities. Aquatic therapy activities consist of cardiovascular
endurance and conditioning exercises. These include walking,
jogging, jumping, swimming, kicking, and other continuous
rhythmic activities that elevate metabolism and improve
cardiovascular function. Occupational Therapy utilizes the pool
environment to also work on self-care goals such as dressing,
showering, toileting, hygiene, community safety and responsibility.